(1) Financial freedom. Love to own your own home without the 30-year mortgage? Want to reduce all those ever-climbing utility bills? You can enjoy a quality dwelling with all the comforts and mod cons at a greatly reduced cost. Be mortgage free in 3-4 years and greatly reduce your bills by going for the off-grid options.
(2) Create extra space in your house. Do you need more rooms in your house? Do you now work from home and need a home office? A Tiny House could be the perfect solution to provide you the extra space you need without the cost and disruption of building work.
(3) Have time to pursue what you love. With reduced financial pressure & bills you open up possibilities to pursue worthwhile & enriching interests, relationships & lifestyle patterns. Chase the things you value, the things that make you happy and healthy.
(4) Sustainable & environmentally conscious. Tiny Houses promote sustainable, low carbon footprint, eco-friendly living without sacrificing quality, beauty or functionality.
(5) Increased lifestyle flexibility. Need a change of scenery? Take your home with you!
(6) Income Source. Need some guest accommodation or want to make some extra pocket money? Use a tiny house for Air B&B or many other accommodation options.
(7) Low maintenance. Less space means less stuff, less clutter, less mental load, less to clean.
(8) Stepping Stone. A Tiny House can reduce your living costs while you pursue working toward something else.